Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New Layouts

I'm overdue for an update. At least I am keeping up with this blog better than my family blog! Here are some new Layouts I hope you will enjoy!

For CottageArts.net:



Credits: Bountiful Blessings Collaborative Pak by Michelle Shefveland, Doris Castle and Julie Mead - CottageArts.net

Layouts using DSP Products:


Credits: Sepia Dreams Page Kit by Tina Chambers - Digital Scrapbook Place


Credits: Brown Eyes Blue Page Kit by Lauren Bavin - Digital Scrapbook Place

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How pretty, wow, love all the pages dear!!! tfs

Betty-Jean said...

Love it! Love it! I especially liked the soft fuzzy main pic - a real eye-catcher. Also the small pic cut in half and each half framed - neat. The heart partially cut out and curled up is a nice touch as well. I may steal both of those sometime soon. Thanks for sharing